We finally got the real tree put up and decorated a few days ago. We bought the tree, but the realized we had either loaned out or gotten rid of our tree stand. Once we solved that problem, we couldn't find the box of lights we thought we had in the basement. So it took some work to get this one in shape. Once it was decorated, I had Elise and Ian take some pictures of the tree for me, since I was snuggling with Paige. :)
Elise wanted to highlight the problem we have with some people wanting to hang all their ornaments together in the same spot. She fixed this little situation for us. (Even though I secretly think its cute. :))
Ian got the whole tree, but its a little blurry. That's okay. Maybe you'll just have to take my word for it. It really is a beautiful tree!

2 rays of sunshine:
Your tree is beautiful. Someone at our house suggested that we have a snowman section, sled section, etc., on our tree.
My kids like to put the ornaments in the same spot too, even though I am constantly reminding them as they are putting them on to spread them out. Oh well. It's pretty anyway. And I LOVE Ian's blurry picture! :)
Post a Comment