Oh my goodness. There is seriously nothing better than these cute kids. I was putting on my make-up and all four kids came and sat around me, watching the process. It was just cute and sweet. After I was finished, they wanted me to draw whiskers on their cheeks and make them "kitties". Actually three kitties and one tiger, since Ian is way too tough to be a cat. :)
Merry Grace is just as cute as kitty cat as she is as a little girl.
Paige's faces just make me laugh. She is just too funny. Cory and I laugh at her all the time, just because she has the funniest expressions. :)
I caught Ian before he made his tough tiger face. He also decided after examining the face work, that tigers do not have pink noses. Duly noted.
I normally don't think these two look a lot alike, but in this picture I can really see the resemblance.
Ah yes. That looks more like a tiger. There was also a nice hissing or growling sound that went along with this face. :)
Poor Elise. She smiled big for the camera, only to have Max jump up and lick her square on the nose just as I snapped the picture. We all got a good laugh out of that. :)
And now you can see how cute she is without a furry dog blocking all her cuteness.
Four Fantastic Kids. I love them to pieces. I wonder if they ever get tired of being smooched to death every day. I guess its too bad, though. I have no intention of changing, even one little bit. :)

2 rays of sunshine:
Keep taking your medicine! It sure is good stuff.
Seeing how much your kids love each other just melts my heart...I hope I'm lucky enough for mine to love each other that much as they get older! :)
Post a Comment