...of why I don't buy my kids toys.
Paige's favorite new entertainment is building towers out of the cans in my pantry. She has the best time. The only trouble is that she doesn't know when to stop and ends up with the leaning tower of cans. She tries her best to hold it up and yells, "Help, Mommy, Help!!!" She keeps walking over to the pantry and says, "Build a tower, Mommy." She's just too cute.

3 rays of sunshine:
Can your kids be any more adorable? I think not.
Sometimes the best toys are those that require more imagination (cardboard boxes, blankets, sticks, leaves, sand, and dirt)!
This dredged up an old memory of of my older brother and I meeting two cousins at our grandmother's house. She'd let us get pot lids out of the cabinet to play with. We'd pretend they were steering wheels to the imaginary vehicles we were driving. Sometimes shields to defend against sword attacks. Mostly, steering wheels.
Post a Comment