Sunday, July 25, 2010

Sweet Sisters.

The other day, Paige had woken up early from her nap.  Unfortunately, that seems to be a trend I'm seeing too much of these days.  Nevertheless, I got her settled back down and Merry Grace offered to hold her while she slept.  Wow!!!  A lot has changed in the almost two years since Paige was a newborn.  I do believe these two girls are almost the same size!!!
I think Max is napping too. :)


I think Paige is lucky to have this gal as her big sis!!!

Merry Grace was watching an episode of Dora the Explorer on Netflix and happily agreed to let Paigie watch it with her.  Cuties.

Elise is a good girl to hold Paige and Max at the same time.

I'm not sure Paige is interested in any love from Max. :)  Again, Paige is a lucky girl to have Elise as her big sister too. :)

1 rays of sunshine:

sj said...

I hadn't realized how close in size those two are! They're cute as can be!