Sunday, July 25, 2010

Little Moments of Fun

I have been so happy to have the kids out of school this summer.  I'm already dreading sending them back next month.  Its really just too sad to even think about.  But we've tried to sneak in little moments of fun all throughout the summer.  One day we went to the produce stand for tomatoes and got some of their homemade ice cream.

The kids departed from their old stand-by "cotton candy" (which really is awesome.  I even sneak a bite out of their cups. :)) to try "birthday cake" and "cookie dough".  I was forced to get a cup of "chocolate thunder" which may be the best ice cream flavor on the planet.  It is chocolate ice cream with pieces of brownie, pecan pieces and swirls of caramel syrup.  We were going to eat it outside, but with the temps these days, we decided we'd just rather eat in the air conditioned car. :)  Yum, yum, yum.

1 rays of sunshine:

sj said...

Sounds delicious!