Sunday, July 25, 2010

Balloon Fun

The kids blew up balloons one day last week.  They wanted to write their names on them to tell them apart.


Merry Grace had a few choice words on hers, "Merry Grace.  If you pop this, I will tell my parents and be mad.  Keep knives away.  Go Tarheels."  I think she covered all the bases. :)

We taped up a piece of crepe paper up in the living room for our volleyball net and used the balloons as balls.  It made for a fun indoor activity, since it is so hot outside.  (Have I mentioned the heat outside yet?)


4 rays of sunshine:

Carolina girl said...

Ha! I love the message on her balloon. Too cute!

sj said...

Cute ideas! I remember playing feather volleyball for fhe years ago. We tied a sting across the family room in the basement and blew a feather back and forth across it. Sometimes it doesn't take anything elaborate or expensive to create a lot of fun!

Unknown said...

Go WAKE!

WoozleMom said...

Hahahahaha!