The kids took my camera out on the porch and took some pictures with the cute little kitties.
Elise and Kit Cat
Just Ian and his cute self.
Merry Grace and Striker, the most cuddle kitten ever.
Paige holding Kit Cat. If he looks terrified, its probably because he is. :)
She loves holding the kittens and loving on them. Unfortunately her "love" often involves choking them.
Striker, who loves purring on your lap, will let Paige hold her for a minute, but even Striker has her limits of what she can put up with.
This just makes me laugh. She is loving holding this kitten so MUCH. I can just see Striker trying to wiggle out of her "loving" grasp. :) Funny kids. I love looking at the pictures they took and think they did a wonderful job!

1 rays of sunshine:
These are so cute and make me smile. I love how Paige loves the kittens. These kittens are lucky to be at a home where they get so much attention.
Post a Comment