Sunday evening, we came across six cans of silly string that I had bought goodness knows when, and the kids decided it was the perfect opportunity for a silly string fight. Each person took a can and we were set. :)
Elise had a great time. She really likes being able to "take you down." (I wonder where she gets that idea?!)
Ian also had a great time during our "fight". He was a really fast runner.
Not everyone thought the silly string fight was "super fun". Merry Grace did not appreciate being on the receiving end of this game. Fortunately, by taking her still-full can of silly string and chasing down every person who had sprayed her, (See photo #1) she was miraculously cheered up.
Paige really did not have a clue what was going on, nor did she know how to spray silly string. But I think she liked being with all of us anyway. :)

1 rays of sunshine:
poor merry grace. that was not what she was expecting. i totally understand.
Post a Comment