After leaving Hotel Disney Channel, we went to the beach for the afternoon.
Little Miss Cutie Bug. Love this girl. She did not head straight for the waves.
Paige was covering herself in sand before we could even get her cover-up off.
This is the time of year for the little sand bugs that live at the water's edge. Catching them is one of our favorite things to do.
Paige LOVED holding them. She couldn't quite figure out how to catch them herself, so she just kept begging others to find them for her.
Cory got a handful of them for Merry Grace. She thought they were great! She may have actually liked them best of all.
Ian was not impress with them. He kept saying, "I hate those bugs. When I'm in the water I can feel a giant one touch my feet." I think he may have imagined some of that, but he did not enjoy them either way.
Merry Grace's sand bugs.
Paige loved everything about being at the beach and loved being at the water's edge.
Cutest 1-year old. Period.
Merry Grace and Ian worked to dig a big hole. I'm not sure if there was a point to this other than "just a hole."
Paige wanted to drink sips of pop out of the bottle cap. Her Daddy must love her. :)
Cutest 9-year old ever. Bar none.
Once Elise started helping, they got a pretty sizable hole dug.
We had to leave a little earlier than planned once a storm came up, but that was okay. We had already had so much fun, it would have been hard to have any more if we'd stayed longer. We had a fun time being together as a family and making memories. :) It was the perfect mini-vacation!

2 rays of sunshine:
What a wonderful day for you guys!
next time you should have challenge them to eat those little sand crabs! I ate one once on a youth trip (Brother Abbott dared me to).
Post a Comment