Saturday, July 10, 2010

Pajama Time

A while back, Wal-Mart clearanced out a bunch of their pajamas.  Each pair was on $3, so I stocked up.  The kids love them!!!  They (on their own) coordinated their pajamas and wanted me to take pictures of them in their "matching" PJ's.  
Before they could get lined up on the bed, Merry Grace bonked her head and was sobbing.  I can't even remember what was said, but Merry Grace started laughing.  She has the greatest laugh ever and pretty soon was laughing harder than she cried.

Pretty soon her contagious laugh was catching on.  Elise caught the giggle bug next. :)

What a cute bunch of kids!!!!

My two peace girls, making peace signs, in their peace pajamas.

Then Merry Grace did something funny and Ian lost it next.  

He was laughing so hard snot came out his nose and then he laughed even harder. :)

They wanted a picture of just the girls, but Ian snuck in the picture. :)

They were having a group hug that got out of hand.  LOVE it! :)

What a wonderfully, silly, crazy, loud, rambunctious, absolutely terrific bunch of kids.  I love these guys!!! :)

2 rays of sunshine:

sj said...

They are adorable!!

Noelle said...

HAHA! I totally get out of hand with the $3 Wal-mart sales too!

Those photos are TOO cute! What a great series of memories.

When I saw the miniature image of the photo, I thought Merry Grace was crying -- but then I chuckled when I enlarged it and saw she was laughing.

I was grinning like a goon the whole time I was looking through them. Thanks for sharing! I love it!