Thursday, April 15, 2010

T-Ball Antics

Ian is loving baseball this season and he's really pretty good.  He loves practicing in the yard or at the park or anywhere else we find some time and space.  But sometimes he just doesn't have his "head in the game".  Like the last game....

While he did manage to get a couple of hits and even field a ball or two, he also found time for quite a few other unrelated activities.  

Like...
Waving at his adoring fans...

Playing in his giant "sandbox"...

And slinging dirt around...

And stomping in the sand...

And pouring sand into his glove...

And checking out his handiwork...


And kicking the sand...

And scooping up handfuls of sand...

And looking a little sheepish when he's caught in the act...


And filling his glove full of sand...


And spitting in his sandy glove...

So I think he may be learning some skills this year, I think he's still having plenty of time to just "play."  I love having time to just watch him enjoy being a kid. :)


3 rays of sunshine:

sj said...

What a cute kid! Love watching him have fun!

Carolina girl said...

How cute is he?!

Amanda said...

Wow, I bet he was tired when he got home. So funny.