Merry Grace is keeping my laundry business booming these days. One day this week I'm pretty sure I saw her in no less that 14 different outfits throughout the day. I don't know if its having her summer clothes out or if it was going through some of Elise's old stuff that has gotten her excited, but either way, she's on a mission and succeeding grandly.
Mostly she's just changing in and out of "morning time clothes", but one day this week she even brought out some dress-up clothes. I really would love to know what inspired this combination.
And how can you not feel beautiful with a pig hat on your head? I just don't see how she could get any cuter. :) And thank goodness for that. I keep reminding myself of that when I'm doing her 50 loads of laundry.

2 rays of sunshine:
I love how she is posing exactly the same way in each photo. She really knows how to show off an outfit!
That is just adorable. What a cute little girl she is! Sorry about all the laundry, though. :)
Post a Comment