Friday, April 09, 2010

Editor in Chief

Elise used a huge notepad to make her own magazine.  I thought it was so cute and funny.  I wrote out what she wrote below each picture.


 The Cover:  “Written by Elisabeth Smith.  Teen Pop Magazine.”


 “Hillary.  Teen Pop magazine says, ‘Hillary Duff has a totally new style.’ Hillary said, ‘I’m trying to impress the boys.’”

 “Taylor Swift sings Miley Cyrus off the stage.  Miley got scared and passed out on the stage for 3 minutes.  When she awoke, she quit.  She no longer has singing competitions with anyone. (Not even her dad.)”


 Abstract artwork by Ian.


 “UNC Go Heels Go!  Ian Barnett (a famous UNC Basketball player) helped UNC score 100 more points. (and win.)


Abstract artwork by Merry Grace.


 “Merry Grace had a dance off and was so good that she won $999,999,999.  Now she has a blue sparkled limo.”

I think its the cutest thing ever.  I love seeing her imagination at work!

2 rays of sunshine:

Unknown said...

Now, THERE'S a magazine I'd subscribe to!

sj said...

Tell Elise I think her magazine is a big hit!