Friday, April 09, 2010

Oh-So-Brave

There are several drainage grates going in to the kids school.  Every time we go in for anything, Merry Grace has to step on each one and say, "Look at me!  I am brave!"  The other day we were going in for Ian's award ceremony, so I had my camera handy and took these cute pictures of my brave little girl.





Elise used to be terrified of these when she was a little girl.  And the hanging bridges at the park.  I couldn't get her to walk over those at all.  I don't remember Ian being afraid of the grates.  He saw them as something cool to pee down.  If that's not a boy for you, I don't know what is.   I guess Merry Grace has decided not being afraid of the drainage grates is a rite of passage on the way to being a big kid.  She's passed this test with flying colors!

2 rays of sunshine:

sj said...

Tell her I think she is brave and wonderful!

sj said...

And oh-so-cute! Love you, Merry Grace! Call and leave me some more messages again sometime!