Whether the task be large or small, do it well or not at all.
here's a photo i played around with in picasa
While Kristen is playing around with the Picasa program she could be doing mailers. HA HA
I guess that comment was Cory! :) I'll have to say, though, that I like to play around with my pictures, too, and I do like Picassa!
ha ha is right, cory! you're lucky i still do mailer! =)picasa is fun! all my pics look better! wish i had one of the really fancy programs!
Post a Comment
3 rays of sunshine:
While Kristen is playing around with the Picasa program she could be doing mailers. HA HA
I guess that comment was Cory! :) I'll have to say, though, that I like to play around with my pictures, too, and I do like Picassa!
ha ha is right, cory! you're lucky i still do mailer! =)
picasa is fun! all my pics look better! wish i had one of the really fancy programs!
Post a Comment