Does the name "Scotty McCreery" mean anything to you? It does in our house. :) How on earth were we going to miss the big party?
We won't mention how hot it was. Or what a long day it was. Or how restless some of the kids got. Or how big the crowd was. Because even with all those things we still had a blast being there with our fun cousins and being part of something pretty impressive.
Most of us adults thought this looked unbearably hot. But kids don't seem to notice those types of things.
These girls are BIG fans. And I'd venture to say some of the cutest Scotty fans as well. :)
Although these little girls might give them a run for their money. :) When we got to the park, Paige (after hearing about Scotty all morning) said, "Yay, we're at Scotty! I love Scotty." I'm pretty sure she couldn't pick Scotty out of a line-up. But since the big kids have decided he's cool, so has she. :)
Merry Grace found the closest baby she could and quickly stepped in as baby-sitter. (Thanks, Bonnie!)
Boys will be boys. And boy do we love them. :) (There was a lot of running, wrestling and chaos with these two. Thankfully they are super cute. :))
This is pretty much how I felt too. :)
Anyone else want to share? I don't even want to know how many kids stuck their hands in this icee. It must have made it taste better. :)
Total cuteness!!!
We had a super fun day, being a part of local history. :) Mostly it meant a lot to our kids to be there and for that reason alone, it was worth it. Any guesses who we're voting for this week?

1 rays of sunshine:
Three "YESES"! (Your Family) gg
Post a Comment