We have a closet that only had two shelves in it and we recently had three more shelves put in.
While we thought we were adding convenient storage space, it turns out we were adding an "apartment" for these little girls.
I can't tell you the endless fun these shelves brought to the small fry at our house, which translates into endless effectiveness for the grown-ups. :)
I loved that they started calling it their apartment and even moved some of their belongings in. I'm not sure its the best storage space, but there's definitely nothing cuter I could put on those shelves. :)



3 rays of sunshine:
I'll bet they had lots of fun. So cute.
Those are the cutest little girls around. That looks like fun. Maybe if I clean out a closet I could climb in and no one would find me for a while. :)
Susan, that is a FABULOUS idea. I'm not sure if it would work or not, though. Maybe I should come try a closet at YOUR house. I'll bet that would work better. :)
Post a Comment