I'm thinking if I leave her here long enough, she might just finish them off for me. :) Otherwise, I'm thinking there's a strawberry sonker in my future...
Sarah's Harry Potter Birthday Party
12 years ago
Whether the task be large or small, do it well or not at all.
Posted by Kristen at 3:27 PM
4 rays of sunshine:
Such a cutie!
This totally cracks me up! I love how she makes sure to take a bite out of each one! I'm just wondering if there were any left for that strawberry sonker, or if you had to go buy more. I'm betting on the latter. :)
Lynetta, you're right. She pretty much wiped me out. And heaven forbid she take two bites out of the same one. I mean, really! :)
This one is truely AFV worthy!!! that is just the funniest thing I have seen!
Love that you had your camrea close by to get the video
Post a Comment