For our last day visiting with family, we headed to historic downtown to grab a bite at Snappy Lunch.
Really, they are just too cute!!! :)
We ate hot dogs, hamburgers and another ground steak sandwich for me. (What?! I love them!!!) Can you believe I've never had their famous pork chop sandwich? After several rave reviews, I think I'm getting one next time.
After eating, we went next door to the candy shop and filled bags with goodies. I was super excited to find giant blue raspberry blowpops that I've been craving and unable to find. I bought five and felt like I showed great restraint. I also got a bag of my favorite Jelly Bellies. Yummy! I think the kids were in heaven. To be able to walk around and pick different candies out of different jars? So cute to watch. For most of them, it was their first time in a candy store. Now that they've discovered one, I wonder when they'll be asking to go back. :)

1 rays of sunshine:
I enjoyed going downtown with everyone and doing the tourist things.
Post a Comment