Sunday, October 17, 2010

Silly Pictures

I just took a few silly pictures of the kids this week.  They just make me laugh. :)

When this tablecloth (that goes with our cute little picnic basket) came through the wash, Merry Grace quickly snatched it up and transformed into a zombie.  If you're wondering how a blue checkered piece of fabric makes you a zombie, you're not alone.  I have no idea.  :)  

 Paige, ever the copycat, quickly snatched up the matching napkin and walked around the kitchen saying, "zombie".  :)  Oh how they make me laugh. :)

 After the tablecloth and napkin zombie game got old, they grabbed my giant mixing bowl to use as a hat.

What a cute little alien she makes. :)


 Next came the pot holders.  I really have no idea the purpose behind this, if their even was one.  But they were great entertainment, and that's really all that matters.

Next, they used the tablecloth as a blanket for a picnic.  I think she's got saying "Cheese" down to an art. :)

If the ground isn't comfy enough, grab a giant mixing bowl and use it as a chair.

And if you're a copycat, make sure you do the exact same thing.  I think Paige could just about take a bath in this bowl.  :)

I love how all kids need are a few household items and a big imagination to create a world of fun.  I sure love these kids. :)

1 rays of sunshine:

sj said...

They are so cute and full of fun!