I can't tell you how thrilled I was that our weekend home coincided with the annual downtown festival. I was wanting a ground steak sandwich something fierce and the kids were beyond excited, so we loaded up the family and headed downtown.
This picture was taken by the car right before we walked up the hill to Main Street. Basically it went like this: we got everyone dressed, hair fixed, and ready to go. We drove downtown, paid for parking, unloaded the crew out of the car and walked up the hill/alley to Main Street. Seriously, we walked to the street, the edge of the street, at which point Ian promptly threw up. Nice. So Cory took Ian and Paige back to the car while Elise, Merry Grace and I walked down the street. I got my ground steak sandwich (oh, how wonderful it was!!!!), Elise and I both had a corn on the cob (drenched in butter, thank you very much), Merry Grace had a hot dog and we got 2 bags of cotton candy and 3 caramel apples for the road. It ended up being fun, even with Ian's unfortunate stomach situation. Luckily, when we got back to the car, Ian was fine and it seems he just didn't get something on his tummy soon enough, and got sick and he is sometimes prone to do. I've missed the Festival the last couple of years and was thrilled to get to go. Just thinking about that ground steak is making my stomach growl....

0 rays of sunshine:
Post a Comment