Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Pumpkins on the Porch

After our fun at the pumpkin patch, we hurried home to get our porch looking festive.

 This is my pumpkin (the orange one) and Paige's (the white one).

Ian's pumpkin is the white one and Merry Grace's is the little orange one.  So cute!

 This is the one we all decided on for Cory.  I think we all think it might be the coolest one of all.  The colors aren't so vivid in this picture, but the orange is really bright and the green spots are an awesome contrast.  It looks like its been splattered with green paint, but it just came that way.

This is Elise's.  I think it is such a cool shape.

Since I was out taking pictures on the porch, I had to get pictures of my wreaths.  I read on a blog a while back where someone said she had a sister-in-law who is a photographer and and gotten some great family photos from her.  She said something to this effect, "Its great to have a talented sister-in-law.  In fact, I would recommend everyone get one."  I thought this was great.  I am lucky to have not one but SIX talented sisters-in-law.   Here is what one of them helped me to.

 This is the wreath on my front door.  I can't even tell you how much I love this wreath.  I think it gets prettier every day!!!

And I revamped a wreath we made a few years ago, to spruce it up a bit and hung it on my carport door.  I think I have found one more reason to love fall...it gives me a chance to admire my fall wreaths. :)  Thanks, Amanda, for making my doors look a little fancier. :)

3 rays of sunshine:

sj said...

So pretty. I love fall colors.

Anonymous said...

The wreaths are beautiful--I love fall! :)

Amanda said...

That is one pretty wreath!!!!! Love it and you.