I love, love, LOVE when kids are missing one of their top teeth. I think it is the cutest thing ever. Ian just lost his first one a week or so ago. He actually hates having his teeth pulled so much that he waited until his tooth just fell out on its own.
He sure looked cute with his little snaggletooth look, but for the life of me I couldn't get a decent picture of him. He had the craziest expressions, the funniest looks and the silliest smiles.
I love this one, even if his eyes are closed. And you know what...it just dawned on me...I don't think the tooth fairy ever paid him a visit. What kind of tooth fairy is so forgetful?! Can you even imagine? Apparently he's not too concerned either, since its been at least a full week since he lost the tooth and I haven't heard a complaint. Oh well. The tooth fairy isn't perfect, you know. :)

0 rays of sunshine:
Post a Comment