Not too long ago, Elise and her cousin were writing and Elise wrote this list of qualities she is looking for in a husband.
Sarah's Harry Potter Birthday Party
12 years ago
Whether the task be large or small, do it well or not at all.
Posted by Kristen at 9:14 AM
5 rays of sunshine:
What a great list! I love that she wants someone who chews with their mouth closed. Very important. =)
I know!!! Its so hilarious. :) Its especially funny, because loud or messy eaters (in our own family or at school) really bother her. I mean REALLY!!! So I'm glad that's on her list. :) Otherwise I don't know that the relationship would last!
I love it! Great list...especially important to have someone that cheers for UNC :)
I see some things that ought to be added to "For the Strength of Youth"
Oh my gosh! I love it! Well besides for the UNC part. =P
Post a Comment