This past weekend my whole family converged on our little home front for a fun weekend. My brother, Ethan, flew in from school out west, my parents and other brothers came from home and Ethan's fiancee joined us for some fun family times. Ethan & Lois are getting married this summer, but for now are doing the long distance relationship and so they treasure the few visits they get every little bit. This weekend coincided with Ethan's birthday, so we celebrated with him in person for the first time in about 4 or 5 years.
Obviously, we partied hard. :)
Mis Hermanos: Ethan, Logan & Adam
And a couple of pictures of the happy couple. They are so adorable.
Dang it, we're a cute family. :)
And in two, completely unrelated items, Cory took the older kids to Elise's softball practice, while I stayed home with the two little girls. Ian had wanted to watch a little bit of Star Wars tonight, but we had told him if he went to practice with Elise he wouldn't have time for Star Wars. In the car Elise said to Ian, "I can't believe you gave up Star Wars!!" He said, "Well, I love you more than Star Wars."
I was working on laundry while they were gone and at one point sneezed really loud. Merry Grace just looked at me and I asked her, "What was that?" She answered quickly, "A bless you!"
Then, it look like I'm doing about 15 lbs. more laundry these days, but its gotten oh-so-much cuter. :)

4 rays of sunshine:
Fun looking at the pictures this morning and remembering the good times we all had together!
You and Cory do have such a cute little family! I love the cute pictures of your little Barnett Bunch!
Ian looks like your brother Adam in the photo of just the brothers. Wow! You guys look great as always.
you guys are so cute. don't you just love family:) Irwin would die for that bow tie. he wants one bad and for some reason he can't find one cheap enough. thank goodness he's a cheapo
Post a Comment