Thursday, March 26, 2009

My Cute Niece

I watched Ally and Charles Allen (my niece & nephew) today.  The kids all had a great time playing and were as good as gold.  Ally helped me make chocolate cupcakes.  Licking the bowl was her favorite part.  Which do you think is sweeter--this little darlin' or the cupcakes?  She is seriously so cute and I could just eat her up.  I think she likes me pretty well, but she LOVES her uncle Cory.  I tried to get her cleaned up before her mom came back, but I think there might have been some chocolate still in her hair...or on her shirt...or...well, you get the picture. :)  Maybe it wasn't too bad so she'll let me watch her again. :)



4 rays of sunshine:

Kory said...

looks like she had fun at Aunt Kristen's!

Bonnie said...

i don't think her mom cared I have seen her blog and i thought it was one of the same pictures. but I have to say, I guess I am way to high strung because that mess would drive me up a wall.My kids have been deprived of a good mess.

Carolina girl said...

She is so stinkin' cute...even with chocolate all over her face!

Amanda said...

we just saw this! you are such a good aunt. ally smiled, drew in a breath and said, "grace grace". even she thinks they look alike.