Tuesday, March 03, 2009

All About Paigie Poo

The big kids around here get lots of press, so I thought it was Paige's turn for a little attention. (Not that she's lacking in that department, but you get the idea. :))  So here are some of my favorite pictures of Baby Paige.


She is just dang cute.  She smiles more than any baby I have ever seen.  Maybe I'm funnier than I used to be (or funnier looking.)  Maybe there are more people around to make her smile than ever before.  Either way, she's got a big, bright, beautiful smile and is getting lots of practice using it.  

So here is Miss Paige, happy as a clam, while I was folding laundry.  She was sitting in her bumbo, being entertained by flying clothes and Merry Grace.  Is that smile not the sweetest thing?


Paige is also spending time on the floor learning how to wiggle around, roll back and forth, get toys, put anything and everything in her mouth...oh yeah, and smile.


We gave Paigie a few spoonfuls of rice cereal the other day.  She was puzzled and unimpressed, but could still manage a smile for anyone willing to look. :)


Mid-diaper change, half naked--it doesn't matter.  She will still smile like nobody's business.  We love this little smiling cutie-pie to pieces.  Sometimes literally where the kids are concerned.  Some people might say she's spoiled.  We like to say she's "well-loved".  And she is. :)





4 rays of sunshine:

Unknown said...

She has to be the happiest baby I've ever seen... and with good reason!

sj said...

She's a little sweetheart!

Carolina girl said...

I can't believe how fast she is growing! What a cutie patootie!

Gene and Sheri Family said...

She really is DANG CUTE! I want one JUST like her!! So whenever you and Cory get a minute...ha ha!! :)