Is there anything more fun than cracking an egg? I had two eggs that needed to be thrown out and Ian--literally--threw them out for me. I can only hope it wasn't so much fun that I end up short a dozen eggs in the morning. :)
In other Ian shenanigans, yesterday he managed to stop up two toilets within a 5 minute period. One was able to be unstopped with just a little plunging. The other one was impacted with toilet paper. And--of course--he had flushed it at least twice, causing it to overflow all over the bathroom floor. And--of course--it was so impacted that I had to reach down in the toilet and unclog it with my hands. Ugh. It had overflown into the trashcan next to the toilet, so that was a nasty mess to clean up. It took a bit to clean up that little incident. My consolation was that their was no poopy in the toilet I had to stick my hands in. Thank goodness for the little things. :)

3 rays of sunshine:
You are the greatest mother ever! I hope Ian understands someday how lucky he is to have a mother who not only lets him throw eggs, but will reach in the toilet for him, too!
what is it with eggs. Tellis LOVES to crack eggs. I have forbade him from reaching in the garbage can after the shells. he has to make sure they are all the way cracked:)
Is this what I have to look forward to with Bryant? HA! With that little boy around, your life sure isn't boring!
Post a Comment