Apparently I have a cold, or something. It could be allergies, I guess. No one else in my house seems to have it, so who knows. It started Sunday morning when I woke up with a sore throat due to sinus drainage. (Isn't that just lovely?) My throat was irritated from it for the next couple of days. Then it progressed to the cough I have now. I haven't slept good since this started and last night was the worst. I took some cough medicine before bed, and slept a little while. Then I woke up and thought the coughing would not end. Every second it seemed like I had to cough. I was disturbing the entire house with my hacking and was just getting ready to go downstairs to give everyone some peace when Cory mentioned that it might be time for cough syrup again. He got the medicine for me and once it settled in I got a little more rest. It certainly wasn't enough, so today I have the cough, cold and a not-enough-sleep headache. I really don't feel sick (like achy, weak, or anything like that) its just the symptoms that are annoying. Hopefully I'll be feeling chipper again soon.
Sarah's Harry Potter Birthday Party
12 years ago

5 rays of sunshine:
Hope you feel better!
Oh, I feel your pain. I had a terrible cold just like that a couple of months ago. I coughed so hard and so long one day that my side was sore for a week. Kudos to Cory for getting up and getting the medicine for you! I hope you're feeling better soon.
So sorry you're sick! Hope you can get some rest this weekend! We love you!!
So sorry you're not feeling well. It's just not right to have to be sick and pregnant too! Hope you feel better soon!:)
That sounds exactly like the cold I came down with the week before Jaina was born. It moved quickly and I was over it in about a week and a half. I hope yours moves fast too! Being sick when you're pregnant just plain sucks!
Post a Comment