I tried the my heritage look-a-like meter for the final proof on who my kids look like. According to this expert resource, Elise looks 25% more like me, Ian looks more like me by 8%, and Merry Grace looks equally like both Cory and I. I used the same picture of Cory and I for each test, however, I think the picture you use can make a difference. I think its funny, though, because most everyone thinks the kids look more like Cory, especially Ian. And, I've had more comments about Merry Grace looking like me than the other two. :) Who know?! But I think my kids are the cutest things ever, no matter who they look like!!!
Sarah's Harry Potter Birthday Party
12 years ago

1 rays of sunshine:
No question that the kids are cute, whoever they look most like. But,I think Elise looks most like you, and Ian most like Cory, and that Merry Grace is a good mix of you both. I want to try it out now.:)
Post a Comment