We've been busy little bees around here the last little bit. We've loved the amazing weather and have played outside as much as is humanly possible. So here are some cute pictures to document a little of what we've been doing the last few weeks. Do we have cute kids or what?A few weeks ago, the kids were sad that Cory had to leave to go to some church stuff. So we made some "experiments" while he was gone. We mixed baking soda and vinegar together and then cleaned pennies with lemon juice and salt. Last, but certainly not least, we made "Goo". I'm not sure what the technical name for it is, but its basically food coloring, cornstarch and water. It is also quite messy. :) But the kids all had a good time and so did I. There really is something fun about playing with "goo".
Here are Elise and Ian getting into the mess of it all. I think this was right before Ian dunked a napkin in his and things started getting really messy.
This picture just cracks me up! Here is Ian with rubber gloves on his feet. He thought it was so funny to have them on his feet. I totally laugh every time I look at this picture. :)
We spent the day at the lake yesterday. It was so much fun and we all came home with a little dose of sunburn. You gotta love those little red cheeks!!! Now I feel like summer is really here.
This girl is just too cute. She may be small but she's got a lot of personality in one little body. :)
I love my little buddy! He's still so cuddly and snuggly. I hope he never outgrows it. I never used to understand the Mama's Boy thing until I had Ian. I can definitely see why mom's encourage it. :) Hopefully he'll end up with just the right amount.
I love that my kids love each other. The fight sometimes, but they love each other more than they get on each other's nerves. The other day, Elise and Ian were being silly in the car and started to get a little out of control. I tried to settle them down a little and Elise said, "I'm sorry Mama, but its just hard because Ian is my best friend in our family and we just like to have a good time together." How sweet is that?!
They love having their picture taken, especially if they can make silly faces! They would let me take pictures of them all day. I literally have at least 20 shots that look eerily similar to this one.
Merry Grace has the cutest grumpiness I've ever seen. It doesn't matter if she's mad or just pouting it is so adorable, all I want to do is scoop her up and smooch her to pieces. She just makes me laugh.
I don't know where this girl gets her spunk from, but she's got plenty to share. She had this cute little "get up" on and was singing her little heart out into the bubble container. What?!
This kid is looking for trouble. Do you see the look on his face?
This was his plan--fill up the fire pit and splash around in it. Like I said, trouble.
Elise has had a stubborn tooth that really needed to come out (it was being pushed out by the tooth behind it, to the point where it was crookedly hanging across her other front tooth) but was clinging on for dear life. Cory has tried to pull it on several occasions, but to no avail. By this point, Elise was pretty nervous about letting him try, but this time decided this morning that she was going to be brave and go for it. Before she would let Cory pull it, she said a prayer that she'd be brave and that her Daddy would be able to get it. It was so sweet. Then she opened wide and Cory got it in one BIG yank. Now she's the cutest, bravest, snaggletooth I've ever seen. I love that look! :)
This was Ian's "uniform" for getting lost balls from the hedge or in the woods. Quite creative, I'd say. I don't think it actually helped him get any balls, but he sure looked tough. ;)
After helping Merry Grace shoot baskets for a while, Merry Grace got "dunked" herself. I don't think she minds a bit.
What a cutie!!! We all just think this little girl is the sweetest little girl ever. She's spoiled rotten, but we like to call it "well-loved". It sounds so much better, doesn't it?
Sarah's Harry Potter Birthday Party
12 years ago

6 rays of sunshine:
your children are way too adorable. and it seems like Merry Grace is changing so much (like my CJ - it seems every day is something new!)
CUTE, CUTE PICTURES!! I love MG's grumpy face pic, Elise's snaggle tooth pic, and Ian's pic with the gloves on his feet! And it looks like they really enjoyed the 'GOO'. We might have to try that this summer...or that may be a fun Camp Singletary activity for the kids! We can't wait for July! Love you guys! Give your adorable kids hugs and kisses from Aunt Lynetta!:)
Cute pictures!!! The rubber gloves crack me up, too! They look like duck feet. You should read "I Wish I Had Duck Feet" to him! :) Anyway, the kids are sure cute and sweet and lovable!
Thanks, Kory! I think so, too. :) I think you're right--the girls are at an age where they're learning so much so fast. And their personalities are developing so much.
Lynetta, I love those too. They're just so cute and funny! I love it!!! We can't wait for the summer and Camp Singletary!
Mama, I should read him that book. I don't think I have it, though.
Love the pics. Ian's glove feet is so funny! I was thinking they looked just like duck feet and would be great for a costume! Funny. how great ideas come from kids just playing around! :)
Post a Comment