Tuesday, May 13, 2008

A couple of Kid Funnies

About a week ago Elise had a t-ball game and the kids played at the park afterwards. Apparently she got some sand in her eye near the end of the evening and had been trying to get it out for some time. When they were almost home Cory suggested that she pull down her eyelid and look around. She tried it and immediately said, "Wow! That really worked." Pause... "You really should have told me that a long time ago!"

Ian carried in something heavy from the car and I was quite impressed. I told him how strong and amazing he was. He replied, "Yeah I know. I really couldn't have done that without myself!"

3 rays of sunshine:

sj said...

Cute stuff! :) I'm so glad you're writing these things down. I can remember having those moments when you guys would say things and I thought I'd remember them...but, alas...it is sometimes hard to retrieve all those cute things that were said and done. Hopefully, there are a few in journals and in my mind somewhere!

Carolina girl said...

So cute! Kids are so funny! I love that Ian realizes that he really couldn't have done that without himself!:)

Kristen said...

Mama, I know for every one or two I write down there are about 30 I've forgotten. Every day they say and do things that make me laugh.

Lynetta, seriously!!! I can see myself quoting that after I finish my laundry today (which is a site to behold.) I'll just make sure I tell everyone how I couldn't have done it without myself. ;)