In case the new look of the blog didn't give it away, here's the news...we're having a GIRL!!!!
Sarah's Harry Potter Birthday Party
12 years ago
Whether the task be large or small, do it well or not at all.
In case the new look of the blog didn't give it away, here's the news...we're having a GIRL!!!!
Posted by Kristen at 5:37 PM
11 rays of sunshine:
yay! congrats!
I can't believe it! I totally thought it would be a boy!
Yay, I guessed right! Congrats Kristen!
HOORAY! I'm so excited for you guys and I know Elise must be thrilled to be getting another sister! Love, love, love the new background!:)
Logan was completely wrong. He guessed it was totally going to be a boy. I guess it was going to boy, too. But guess what...IT WAS A GIRL!!! I was amazed because it is unfair that there are going to be only two boys and FOUR girls. So its kind of unfair, but I'm excited that its a girl. That is what I really wanted. I thought it was a boy, but I wanted it to be a girl.
Love, Elise
Congratulations! How wonderful! We would, of course, have been happy with either (or both!), but we're excited that a new, sweet, little girl will be joining the family! We love ya'll!
Congratulations! That's so exciting. I hope your name-choosing goes better than what Nate and I are coming up with!
Another pretty girl. Have fun!
Congrats on the little girl! :)
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Do you have any names picked out???
congratulations :)
Post a Comment