My Paigie-girl has a problem. A problem with pens. And ink. And markers, crayons, chalk, window markers, dry erase markers, pencils, colored pencils, lipstick, eyeliner and anything else that vaguely resembles a writing utensil. She's written on the ottoman, the mousepad, her forehead, the bathtub, several important papers, her legs, Merry Grace's cheeks, the tile floor, the bathroom floor and probably a couple of other places I haven't discovered yet. Part of me wants to throw my head back and let out one really good, really loud scream. The other part of me wants to hang my head in defeat and realize I have met my match and my house will be ruined by this cute little almost 2-year old imp. I think my best bet is to stock up on magic erasers and cleaning products.
Sarah's Harry Potter Birthday Party
12 years ago

1 rays of sunshine:
So funny!
Post a Comment