Last month, I took Merry Grace and Paige up to spend a few days with my Grandma. She's the dearest, sweetest lady in the world and I just love her to pieces. She had the pleasure of running into Paige's destruction.
And, as usual, Paige was quite distraught when she realized the mess she had made. :) Doesn't that look just scream, "I feel terrible?" It's either that or "Cheese", its kind of hard to tell...
After I had swept up the floor, she found Grandma's secret hiding place--the drawer where she keeps her plastic bags. Believe it or not, these bags were FOLDED in the drawer before Paige came on the scene. Naturally, Paige had something much better to put in the drawer anyway. Who needs a drawer full of bags when you can just as easily have a drawer full of baby!!!
Oh dear...she missed one!!! Heaven forbid even one bag remain in the drawer. Poor Grandma. I did put the bags back into the drawer, but alas, I more "stuffed" them into the drawer than folded. Maybe once we left, Grandma was able to restore order to her house.
We loved our few days with Grandma! We're already ready to plan another trip to visit. If Grandma's up for more destruction, that is. :)

1 rays of sunshine:
I know she loved your visit and all the help you gave her. You were amazing driving up here with the two little ones, shopping, and cooking, and helping in so many ways. It seems like only yesterday you were a little two-year old yourself and toddling across the yard, over to visit Grandma...and look at you now - in only a few short years! :)
Post a Comment