I said that Paige writes on everything, right? Well, I meant that literally. I know some people might think I'm exaggerating the destruction this child can cause with an ink pen or marker. Trust me, I'm not. What you're about to see does not have to happen to you. Just throw away every possible writing utensil within 50 feet of your house and pray that you don't have to sign a check.
This is an ink pen design on my bathroom wall. Lovely, isn't it?
The fitted sheet on our bed. That would be permanent black marker. Washable would have just been too convenient.
Paige's toddler bed. Yep, more permanent marker. She really went to town with that thing.
Sweet little baby doll or Bride of Frankenstein? The ink pen on the head makes it a little hard to tell.
She doesn't limit her artwork to walls and furniture and toys alone. Here is a lovely design she's done on her legs. Nice.
Its not enough that she can get her hands on so many pens and markers. She also has access to her big sister's school supplies. Here are her hands after she's been playing with the stamps.
Yes, she even managed to stamp her tongue. Why, you ask? Well, I supposed she'd already written on everything else.
You know, if you just look at those bright blue eyes and fluffy blonde hair, you might think "sweet, innocent little girl." But then you see those hands. My word. I'm going to need new furniture and a fresh coat of paint by the time this one's grown. What on earth am I going to do with that girl?
Probably just keep spoiling her completely rotten. :)

3 rays of sunshine:
She's a sweetie, ink and all! I never painted over that place on my wall where Logan wrote his name in red when he was a little boy. Always a reminder of that cute little fellow who liked to write on things, too. (Although I don't think any of you liked to write on things as much as Paigie! :))
it always seems cute when someone else's child does it....but really, that lil girl IS just so stinkin CUTE!!
It's better to laugh than to cry. At least I think it's funny, but then again it's not my stuff she's writing on. So cute.
Post a Comment