We packed a lot of fun and a lot of family time into our Memorial Day weekend. We finished the weekend off with a day at the beach, our first of the season. It was the perfect day to be there. Two of Cory's sisters and two of his brothers and all our families were there, so that made it even more fun. The kids are enjoying the water more and more. Elise and Ian barely left the water the entire day. We really only got them out to reapply sunscreen. Merry Grace was much more hesitant. I took her out a little ways, but after jumping a few waves, she was ready to head back to shore. Paige loved the beach!!!! She thought the sand was terrific and the water, even better. I love the beach so much and am so glad my kids do too. My camera wasn't focusing right, so I don't have many pictures from the day.
This boy couldn't get enough of the water. Elise was the same way, only I didn't manage to get a picture of her. I just snapped these pictures at the end of the day and she was already drying off, being the obedient girl that she is. Ian just couldn't pry himself away from the ocean. Oh well.
On the way home we stopped at a delicious seafood place that Amanda showed us. Yum, yum, yum!!! Cory and I had fried shrimp and it rocked.
It was a wonderful, relaxing day. Now we're already ready to go back!!!

1 rays of sunshine:
What wonderful family times...so happy for you guys!
Post a Comment