elise has been patiently waiting for the day she could get her kitty from her cousin emmy. (her cat had kittens.) today was the big day. we picked up the new kitten--elise named her maria--but both fell asleep on the ride home. i guess neither one could contain their excitement! so we are now officially the proud owners of a dog, a fish & now a kitty!
Sarah's Harry Potter Birthday Party
12 years ago

5 rays of sunshine:
Ahhh, a Kitten. I'll be honest that I'm not a big fan of cats or kittens. I will say that Elise does look pretty cute with her new kitten. So what does Cory think of all this?
i'm a little wary of cats myself, but think they're much cuter after having this one around.
all i can say for cory is, he loves his little girl. she really, really, really wanted this kitten. he's happy for elise...not so happy for himself! =)
I HATE PETS!!
there you have it.
cory
cory is good to help take care of the animals. however, the love, affection, & attention fall into someone else's category. that's just not his department! =)
Hey cory, if sometime when we're done there you wanted to arrange an unfortunate "accident" involving a certain defenseless creature.....just say the word. Just say the word...
Post a Comment