this morning as we straightened the house, i gave elise the task of putting the pillows on the bed. this consisted of her organizing them into piles on the floor, separated by color. then they were placed on the bed accordingly. and she totally had fun doing it! this girl is most definitely kin to grandma delia. the organizing genes are raging! =) 
Sarah's Harry Potter Birthday Party
12 years ago

6 rays of sunshine:
Elise that it so cute! I'm glad you are a good organizer like Grandma DD! It is wonderful to have someone around who likes to clean and organize!
thats my girl
cory
true...she got cory's cleaning genes too. those two are very handy to have around to help out!
I think ours our the opposite, Luke would clean and organize anything, Halle is a force of nature, she leaves unbvelievable messes in her wake. Getting dressed routinely requires completely emptying her drawer on the floor, and leaving it there indeffinitely, or until I fold and put it away. On those occassions where she actually picks it up, she throws into the stuffed animal pile, rather than the open drawer. i don't get it, the drawer is right there, and the animals are a couple feet away. Luke on the other hand is very meticulous, and while he needs guidance on what to do while cleaning, he really enjoys doing it. I guess it is karma, because I am a force of nature myself.
Speaking of force of nature...it looks like one has been through our basement - and sadly, that's after we spent all day cleaning yesterday! :)
its the never-ending story...
Post a Comment