sadly, that used to by my couch. currently, it is my laundry holder. i have inherited the laundry gene. i don't exactly know how you inherit this gene, but my mom has it and has passed it on to me. all i know is that i do a LOT of laundry. i feel pretty confident that our clothes have babies in the laundry basket. that is about the only explanation i can come up with as to why we have so much. :(
Sarah's Harry Potter Birthday Party
12 years ago

6 rays of sunshine:
frightening.
truly, madly. deeply...
I really do wonder sometimes what happens in the hamper! All I know is that the laundry gene is alive and well around here!
the only difference between sherita's laundry gene and kristen's is that kristen's laundry gene does not put the clothes away. strange huh
Cory
=) it's true, though. i HATE putting the clothes away. so my wonderful husband always comes through for me!
i did, however, put all these clothes you see away. i didn't enjoy it, especaially, but i got it done!
I hate to tell you this, but my couch is full at the moment,too! Since the boys are not here right now to take their clothes to their rooms, I may have to break down and do it myself! Aaaarrgh!
Post a Comment