he definitely would! on the box that ethan & beth sent, ethan decorated the outside with different things. on one side he drew a tarheel foot & wrote something like, "yay tarheels! you made it to the second round! woohoo!" when cory read it he goes, "go wake! you made it to....oh....nothing! woohoo!"
I'm a wife to "the one" and mother of six, trying to hold down the homefront and keep my sanity while enjoying the little things in life that really matter.
5 rays of sunshine:
He looks so little in this picture.
And I'm glad he got to use the soccer ball easter basket. I thought it was so cute.
elise used hers too, at the one we had here. i forgot to take them when we went to amanda's. they really hold a LOT of eggs.
I got more eggs than the Wake Forest Fans!!!
Ian
Ian needs a GO WAKE shirt! I like the Tarheels shirt, but wouldn't he look cute in a little Wake Forest shirt, too?!
he definitely would! on the box that ethan & beth sent, ethan decorated the outside with different things. on one side he drew a tarheel foot & wrote something like, "yay tarheels! you made it to the second round! woohoo!" when cory read it he goes, "go wake! you made it to....oh....nothing! woohoo!"
Post a Comment