ok....so the utrasound is (somewhat) official...we're having a GIRL!!!! we're all really excited here. the doctor didn't get a great look, but he felt like it was a girl. i've felt like it was a girl all along, so i trust the doc. i feel like he's right. i don't think cory is convinced yet. i guess we'll all know before long! =)
Sarah's Harry Potter Birthday Party
12 years ago

10 rays of sunshine:
im with you on this one kristen! def. a girl! i bet u guys are getting so excited! i know i am! and keep me updated, especially when the "final" verdict is in...lol!
thanks! you be (one of the) first to know! =)
wow...im surprised that not many people have commented about your baby girl!
This little girl is so blessed to get to come to such a neat family!
Yay! Just like my family
girl
boy
girl!
Kristen, you should delete the link to Pleasant News because I don't want to do it anymore now that I am in school.
I like Grace for a name. Have you abandoning blogging? Is it just a fad that we will soon leave behind?
They're enjoying the beach right now, but should have lots to post about soon.
Lisa and I need to do something fun like that!
Maybe we need to have a family reunion at Myrtle Beach!
Post a Comment