Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Playspace

Yesterday we took the kids to this "museum" downtown called Playspace. it has all different centers or stations set up for the kids to play on. they loved it! we stayed for about two hours & the kids never got tired or bored. i think the pictures pretty much speak for themselves!

8 rays of sunshine:

Admin said...

I once made a 10 foot Lego tower at a museum in Boston. I was 14 years old. It was an awesome museum. Hey, did you used to get spam comments? Now they are gone! Blogger has a new feature that took care of the problem.

Kristen said...

that's cool! the kids loved playing at this one, but it was geared towards kids 7 and younger. i didn't get many comments, but some. i'm glad they took care of the problem. that's ridiculous!

sj said...

Adam got a bunch the other night and had to delete like crazy. Then I think he changed his settings.

The playplace sounds like a fun place! I remember taking you guys to some places like that, especially the one in Charlotte, I believe it was Discovery Place.

Admin said...

Blogger made an option to make people type in a code that appears as an image. That makes it so robots can't leave messages. I wish they had an option to disallow anonymous comments while allowing non-blogger people to comment. The way Kristen's blog is set up now, only people with Blogger accounts can comment. I don't want to do that cuz no one in my family is a blogger. I reckon all the Jarrells are though!

Admin said...

Oh, and I didn't even have to turn on the secret code option because the fact that it even exists has detered the spammers.

Admin said...

Oh! I just noticed you link to Pleasant News. Thanks! If I do say so myself, I think it is the best design on all of blogger.

Unknown said...

cool stuff shawn, thats good to know the spam is gone...it was annoying having so many "ad" comments on my blog. aslo thats really cool with the muesuem things! all the pcitures look like ian and elise are having a pretty aweosme time!

mojarrell said...

It looks like a really cool place. Grandma J and I took Hannah to a place in Winston when we were there... I can't remember the name, but it had a lot of scientific interactive stuff... pretty cool...