Monday, August 29, 2005

informal poll

this is your last chance to put in your guess as to what the baby is! my vote is girl. what's yours?

12 rays of sunshine:

Unknown said...

girl

Admin said...

Uh, I vote girl just cuz kristen does.

Lisa said...

At first I thought girl, I almost broght you a gift for a girl when we visited...Now I sort of think boy. But I'm going to go out on a limb and say...

Kristen said...

haha! =)

Admin said...

Lisa and I are blessed to have Halle, Luke and Liberty. Lib wears a little t-shirt that says "I Love My Big Sister."

Ian may be better off if he gets a little bro. Poor Luke is stuck between two girls.

Admin said...

Sweet! I just noticed my new profile picture is showing up. How does it look?

Kristen said...

i like the picture. it looks like ian will be stuck b/t two girls, too. it seems like he has more than enough testosterone, so i'm almost a little relieved to hear "girl". no, ian's the sweetest, most snuggly thing ever, but the differences b/t boy & girl are amazing! and i've had several people tell me just recently that girls are easier at first, but then after a few years they swith! i guess you just do the best with what you get! i look at mine sometimes & i'm just overwhelmed by their sweetness.

Unknown said...

thats a very sweet attitude! both your kids are too cute! each in their own little cute kid ways! number three should be one aweosme addition to an already aweosme family ;)

Kristen said...

awwwww...adam! that was so SWEET! thanks! (and i couldn't agree more!)

Kristen said...

watch it....

sj said...

I haven't had a chance to look at the blogs lately, but I would have guessed a girl!

So what's with that sign in thing...

Kristen said...

prevents that spam stuff, best i gather!