i was thinking about this in talking with mama the other day and the more i think about it the more i notice it to be true. i thought i had felt better this pregnancy and been more able to contribute to the household. as i've begun to feel better and better & more like myself, i've realized how much i was not doing. i think while i was down and out, that became our "normal" and i forgot how much i had let go until i started doing it again. it makes me very grateful to cory for keeping our world running smoothly & grateful that i feel like doing a lot of my regular activities again!
Sarah's Harry Potter Birthday Party
12 years ago

5 rays of sunshine:
ah kristen! im glad things are starting to get back to normal...or as close as normal ever comes! good luck as your pregnancy continues :)
thanks...i've had the strongest aversion to anything so far. it's to dishwasing detergent (for the dishwasher). i can't stand the smell while the dishwasher is going. gross! even when it finishes, and i get out clean dishes, they make me want to gag. yecchhh!
Lisa is not pregnant right now. *looks for wood to hit really hard*
for me, when i get ready to get pregnant again, i never forget what it's like the time before....and yet, while i remember the generalizations of it (i.e. i felt yucky a lot), i do forget the specifics, (i.e. i was so sick i practically had to crawl to the kitchen to fix lunch). then once you get into it again, it all comes back to you!
I remember well those feelings, not with the intensity as when you're in it, but just thinking back....oooohhh...the sights and smells! And it is amazing what triggers it. I still look at green pepper rings and remember that horrible feeling, even though they no longer make me gag, and I do eat them, but I also have dejavous (sp?) when I see them on top of a salad. And...well I could go on and on with pregancy stories, but I'll just stop here...for now anyway.
Post a Comment