Tuesday, August 02, 2005

napolean dynamite

i thought all you napolean dynamite fans might get a kick out of this. i was a little scared by my results, so take the quiz at your own risk!

LaFawnduh
You are LaFawnduh. Why are you so sweaty?


Which Napoleon Dynamite character are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

15 rays of sunshine:

Lisa said...

I confess, I came out as Kip...I love technology! How horribly demoralizing. Guess I should buy some rollerblades and hitch a ride into town!

Kristen said...

hahaha!

sj said...

I take VERY few surveys, so I don't know why I would have picked this one! But I came out as Kip, too. But then I thought....just who in that movie would I have really wanted to be?!

Unknown said...

haha..ironically i got lafawnduh! i guess me and kristen have alot in common! sweet!

Kristen said...

mama =)

Admin said...

I am Napolean! Actually, I just guessed what Napolean would say on the quiz and it worked. It says I have excellent bowhunting skills, killer dance moves, and I know secret ninja moves from the government. Hey all, sorry to make things more complicated, but I have a new blog. Pickapeck is our family blog, and politicars is for business. I am going to make a little money maybe.

Admin said...

Kristen, I now see the purpose of having both "Sechrest Familiy" and "Trekking the Foothill". I was confused cuz I thought it was just duplicating efforts.

I have a question. How do you get teh "Other Blogs of Note" section on the sidebar? I have not seen that option on templates I have worked with. Did you figure out the raw html?

Kristen said...

this template had a place for them with the html stuff in place, i just had to put in my own blogs or links or whatever i wanted to include there. i tried posting it here, but it wouldn't accept some of the html tags, so i'll email you the code for your blog. let me know if that helps.

Anonymous said...

so i dont know how this turned out but i turned out to be trisha!

kim

Kristen said...

like i said, kim, my results scared me! and to quote mama, "just who in that movie would I have really wanted to be?!" so there you have it!

Lisa said...

I think Sherita hit the nail on the head...who would you pick, if you could!

Admin said...

Kristen, don't worry about sending any code. Remember, I am the webmaster. I was curious about how you did it.

Unknown said...

man that quiz is wierd, i changed one or two answers, and now im a LIGER! woohoo! and out of all the characters in that show, id say the one character id want to be is a liger!

Lisa said...

Adam, Touche!

Kristen said...

haha! i went back and checked & i kind of think it fits!