we're narrowing down our list of baby names...just wondering if you had any suggestions.
Sarah's Harry Potter Birthday Party
12 years ago
Whether the task be large or small, do it well or not at all.
we're narrowing down our list of baby names...just wondering if you had any suggestions.
Posted by Kristen at 6:34 PM
7 rays of sunshine:
haha...kims the one u should ask when it comes to baby names! my name of baby lists consits of between 1/4 and 1/2 of a name! well, for u guys ive got a great name...barnett!..oh wait thats ur last name...nevermind...thats about all my creativity!...lol
Delia
Grace
Gracie
Alyssa
Ammon
William
Addison
Zera Ellen
Ellie
Willian Henry
Matthew
Matt
Joseph
...and it's getting late and I'm having trouble thinking, so I guess it's time for bed...maybe I'll come up with some others later. I know some of these you or I have already mentioned, especially the family names.
I just came across your blog. Very brave of you to ask for opinions on baby names. I'm 37 weeks along and I've found that folks are only to happy to tell me exactly what they think of our name ideas - especially my mother. If I get to do this again, we're keeping our name choices to ourselves until we introduce the baby. Then they'll fall so in love with the baby they won't think much about the name. At least, that's the plan.
Yeah, I'm just so not into commenting on strangers' blogs. I think most of us have had that happen, where someone we didn't know commented, and most of us thought it was unusual. And one or two were downright strange. I love to have folks comment that I know, but those strangers, well that's another story. And another thing, who has time to read strangers' blogs anyway, at least on a regualar basis?!
haha...strange blogger bashing day...lol! i do agree...i really find it odd at best when strangers comment on my blogs. but oh well, i guess, what can you do?
i don't find it as strange as you guys do, but i probably wouldn't comment on someone else's. by the way...i'm surprised i didn't get more name suggestions. that ususally a hot topic! although it could be that some people are afraid i'll use their name!
name stealing can be a big deal!
Post a Comment