With Thanksgiving come and gone and Christmas celebrations in full swing, one can't help but reflect on the many blessing we have and the many things we have to be thankful for. So here are mine:
I'm thankful for a daughter who is everything you could ask for in a child--kind, sweet, thoughtful, helpful, smart, easy to please, responsible and loving. And she has just enough sassiness in her to keep her feisty and from being completely perfect. And I'm thankful that she still thinks hanging out with her mama is cool.
I'm thankful for a little boy who keeps me on my toes and insures that I never have a dull moment. I'm also thankful for the sweet hugs and kisses that he bestows so freely and for his kind heart and innocence that is so endearing. And I'm thankful that he still calls me Mommy.
I'm thankful for this little gal who is so full of personality, who keeps us laughing, smiling, and wanting to pull our hair out. I'm thankful that she's so motherly and protective and independent all at the same time. And I'm thankful that she still wants to hold my hand.
I'm thankful for a healthy, beautiful, contented, smiling baby who is deliciously sweet smelling and cuddly beyond words. I'm thankful that she sleeps well, that she smiles at everyone, but at her mama the most, that she likes to be held and snuggled and kissed to pieces.
And I'm thankful for a husband who is handsome and wonderful. I'm thankful that he almost always knows whether I need to be hugged 'til I'm happy, to let off some steam, to eat a bite of chocolate, to turn up my music and dance around the living room, or lock the bedroom door and take a time out. I'm thankful that he wants to share his life with my craziness and even more thankful that he seems to enjoy it.

4 rays of sunshine:
So sweet. I'm thankful that you have those things too, becuase I like you and want all of the above and then some for you and yours.
So much to be thankful for! You are a lucky girl! :)
I am thankful for you too!
Cory
What a sweet post! You do have a great little family! Love you guys!
Post a Comment