
My digital camera crashed few months back, so Cory and I have been sharing which is tough because he needs his for work a lot, so a bunch of times I wouldn't have it around to capture all the cute things the kids were up to. And it doesn't take good pictures anyway. :) Believe it or not, I didn't take one picture of the kids in their Halloween costumes and not one picture of Paige in her blessing dress. Ugh. It makes me sick to think of. But...Santa Claus dropped off a new camera a little early this year beacuse I've been an extra good girl this year (or at the very least I haven't been any worse :). So I've been making up for lost time the last few days. Here were some of my favorite pictures from last night. Ian was in full Spiderman mode and the other kids were just being cute. I think my favorite may be the one of Cory kissing Merry Grace. Too adorable. But I like them all. What a great family!!!


9 rays of sunshine:
so sweet. I LOVE taking family pics. (without me in them ofcourse)
the pictures are so cute!
i LOVE getting presents, any time of year.
merry early Christmas! :)
Cory and I do most of our shopping the day after Thanksgiving, including what we get for each other. So really, I couldn't care less whether I get something December 1st, December 21st or on Christmas day. You're right, any time I get a present its nice. :) As I've been wrapping things, I've just debated wearing it, using it or whatever the case may be. It's very tempting...
Pictures REALLY are worth a thousand words! What a great looking bunch!
i am with you kristen. Irwin laughs at me because I have to have what ever I get as soon as I know what it is. and I do not put up the clothes I get till I have worn them!!so no wrapping my presents unless you are good enough to keep them away from me:)
I love the pictures! Good shots and cute kids! You're a chip off the old block with the photography stuff - you must have gotten that gene, too! :)
Yay! Keep taking those pictues.
I also want to say that you write exactly like you speak. I can hear your voice in my head every time I read one of your posts! Love it. That is a great talent most people cannot pull off.
Shannon, I always think my pictures look pretty good until I see yours. :) And thanks for the compliment.
I love the the way they are grouped together. You're so talented.
Post a Comment