Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas is Coming

Each year, the closer it gets to Christmas, the more excited Cory is to open presents.  He can hardly wait for the actual day to get here.  He's suggested more times than the kids that we should open a present early.  So last night his excitement got the better of him and we called the kids into the living room to let them open a present.  I'm pretty sure Cory was just as excited as the kids were.  The fun thing about it, is that his enthusiasm is contagious.  It makes everything so much fun!!!  So here are the kids opening brand new hooded towels.  They are such a cute bunch. :)

4 rays of sunshine:

sj said...

How cute! I remember having a hooded towel (not as fancy as those) as a child and it was one of my favorite things, for some reason. I think I was pretty small, so it's surprising to me that I remember it, but it was one of those comforting things from childhood. I remember being quite devastated when it was used to smother a fire on the kitchen stove!

This is random, but when I read the title of your blog, I couldn't help but remember the Muppets movie and Miss Piggy singing "Christmas is coming, the goose is getting fat..." Now I've got that song playing in my head in Miss Piggy's voice! :) I remember how we liked to play those songs! :)

Kristen said...

These were one of our after-Thanksgiving specials. They are regularly $24.99, we got them for &7.99. I cannot imagine paying $100 for TOWELS for my kids. Total craziness. But they are adorable.

I can't imagine your towel getting used to put out the fire. :( That is pitiful!!!

I like that song too. How cute. Love you guys!!! See you soon! :)

Amanda said...

Neal is that way too! He makes life so fun and it is contagious. We're so lucky to have them. I love the pics. You must show me how to do it. Oh, never mind, I forget that I'm too slow to learn computer things, but I do love it.

Kristen said...

Amanda, we really ARE lucky. As for the pictures, you can totally do it. I will show you. It is sooooo easy. It is as easy as the click of a button. :)